Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Meris Enzo Synthesizer Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Expand your tonal palette with this multi-function, multi-instrument pedal.
The Enzo isn’t limited to guitar; use it on any instrument whether drum machine, vocals or other synths. Completely transform your input signal and synthesize. Use the full synth palette of multimode analog style synth filters, ring modulation, envelopes and much much more to drive punchy, thick synth textures. Or, explore an altered state of your pure instrument signal by transforming it with pitch, time and modulation effects. Plug in to a revelation generator.
Colossal multi-voice dual oscillator synth architecture with selectable waveforms
Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
Two distinct tunable envelope types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
Tunable portamento time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control (530 mS max delay time)
Adjustable compressor with threshold and mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
Wide-ranging ring modulation with ability to assign envelope control
Digitally controlled analog mix control
Stereo input and output
Switchable input / output headroom level for guitar or synth / line level
Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
Presets available via external 4-preset switch or MIDI
MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack
External tap tempo over TRS
MIDI beat clock synchronization
Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
Premium analog devices JFET input section
Call or click to order today!
Enzo Synthesizer Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable translucent coat of vibrant gold over brushed aluminum
- Current draw: < 150 mA
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 4.25″ x 4.5″ x 2″
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.