- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound 5W Half Pint 5W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L20548
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman Half Pint was designed to be the most versatile low-power amplifier possible. Reverb and tremolo and Class A, single-ended breakup are ju...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This mini Milkman delivers creamy tube tone through three amazing speaker choices.
The Milkman Half Pint was designed to be the most versatile low-power amplifier possible. Reverb and tremolo and Class A, single-ended breakup are just the start of what this little amp can do. With the onboard voltage-controlled power scaling, you can turn this amp up to 10 and dial it back to just a fraction of a watt so that your fun zone is volume appropriate for just about anywhere.
This amp is comfortable on stage, in studio and at home. Because of the variable power, you can set it how you like and adjust the power level for the room.
The power section of this amplifier consists of a single 6V6 power tube biased to class A. The front end is similar to the Milkman Creamer, with extended headroom reverb and tremolo. The amplifier is hand-wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics and Jupiter capacitors are standard equipment.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 5W (tube)
- Tube: one 6V6 (power amp)
- Class A
- Speaker options: 1x12" Celestion Greenback; 1x12" Celestion Alnico Blue; 1x12" Jupiter Alnico
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb level, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- Effects: Tube tremolo, spring reverb
- Hand-wired circuitry
- Dimensions: 19.8" x 16" x 9.5"
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.