- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milkman Sound 85W Pedal Steel 85W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20550 000001000 L20550000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Milkman 85W Amplifier is the flagship of the Milkman line. It has incredible headroom, feel and tone. Whether you are using it for steel guitar, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get amazing tube tone for your pedal steel or guitar to pair with your favorite cab.
The Milkman 85W Amplifier is the flagship of the Milkman line. It has incredible headroom, feel and tone. Whether you are using it for steel guitar, or 6-string guitar, this amplifier is going to sing for you. Playing this amplifier is like fingerprinting with electricity. The responsiveness and clarity of your instrument will change the way you think about tone forever.
It was originally designed for use with a pedal-steel guitar to capture the full bandwith of the steel guitar. As it so happens, the amplifier became very popular with 6-string guitar players as well. It turns out a great steel guitar amplifier makes an incredible guitar amplifier.
The 85W is conservatively named. With a strong quad of 6L6 output tubes, this amp can easily knock out 115W. Your brain will go into distortion before the amplifier does.
On top of the giant clean power supply and honey-sweet EQ section, there is a 3-knob tube reverb system. The added reverb controls allow for an enormous range of reverb sounds, and since the output of the amp is very clear and detailed, you can get into tone territory that is like an extension of your thoughts.
The 85W Pedal Steel Amplifier is hand wired onto a turret board with Mercury Magnetics transformers and Jupiter capacitors. The amp is available as a head, combo, or piggyback stack.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 85W (tube)
- Tubes: four 6L6 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, reverb treble, reverb tone, reverb blend
- Dimensions: 23.8" x 10" x 9"
- Weight: 33 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.