- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission Engineering EP-11 Expression Guitar Pedal for Avid Eleven Rack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28293 000000000 J28293000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EP-11 has a single expression pedal out that is optimized for full sweep and best performance with the pedal input on the Eleven Rack. The EP-11 ...Click To Read More About This Product
Expression pedal specifically designed for compatibility with the Avid Eleven Rack.
The EP-11 has a single expression pedal out that is optimized for full sweep and best performance with the pedal input on the Eleven Rack. The EP-11 features a mode switch that allows the EP-11 pedal to also be connected to a MIDI controller such as the Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro. The EP-11 comes in a black finish with orange logo to match the Eleven Rack.
The Eleven rack firmware is pre-loaded with configuration optimizations for the EP-11 Expression Pedal. Black finish.
Weight: 4.15 lb. Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.