- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission Engineering Expression Pedal in with Minimum Value Knob Black
- Write a Review
- H92791 000000000 H92791000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EXP1-PRO is a professional quality, all metal expression pedal designed exclusively for Musician's Friend by Mission Engineering. The pedal is co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible, rugged and ready for any number of applications.
The EXP1-PRO is a professional quality, all metal expression pedal designed exclusively for Musician's Friend by Mission Engineering. The pedal is compatible with expression pedal inputs on many stomp boxes, multi-effects units, MIDI controllers and keyboards. Simply connect the output from the pedal with a single 1/4" TRS cable to the expression pedal input on your compatible device.
The EXP-1-PRO features a custom designed 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer that works perfectly with most devices, and is rated at greater than 1 Million operations for perfect response and extra long life. An input level knob on the side allows the adjustment of the minimum level from zero to approximately 80% making this a very flexible as well as road ready expression pedal.
- All-metal construction
- Compatible with expression pedal inputs on stompboxes, MIDI controllers, keyboards and multi-effect units
- 10K Ohm linear, fully sealed potentiometer
- Input level knob allows adjustment of minimum level from 0 - 80%
Put your compatible devices to full use with this versatile pedal. Order now.
- Internal resistance - 10K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Polarity - Tip to wiper
- Function - Voltage Divider
- Usage rating > 1M cycles
- Input Trim Potentiometer
- Internal resistance - 50K Ohm
- Taper - Linear
- Function - Limiting
- Usage Rating > 15K cycles
- Base length at longest point - 9.9"
- Base width at widest point - 4.0"
- Height at highest point including feet - 3.25"
- Pedal length - 8.7"
- Pedal width at widest point - 3.0"
- Pedal width at narrowest point - 2.3"
- Weight - 3.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.