- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mission Engineering Expressionator Multi-Expression Controller Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44189 000000000 L44189000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mission Engineering Expressionator is the world's first programmable multi-expression controller. Connect one expression pedal with up to three e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Express yourself in new ways with this highly versatile controller.
The Mission Engineering Expressionator is the world's first programmable multi-expression controller. Connect one expression pedal with up to three expression enabled effects and control them individually or simultaneously.
Expressionator is a digital device that samples the input from a regular expression pedal, digitally manipulates it, stores it and then converts the signal back to three analog outputs either via digital potentiometer or CV.
Unlike an analog splitter, Expressionator stores the pedal the position on each channel, holding an effect in one position, while you switch to another function. For example you could set volume control to 50% and Expressionator will hold it there while you switch your expression pedal away to control wah. When you are done, you can switch back to take over volume control again.
Each channel is individually programmable so you can set independent start, stop positions and tapers for each effect. No need to have different expression pedals for different effects. Expressionator can also be set to control multiple devices at once, so you could decrease reverb mix, increase delay repeats, and increase gain at the same time from one pedal.
Programs are saved to flash memory so that your settings are ready to go when you power on. Expressionator is switchable on a per channel basis to provide either passive expression or +5V CV out, so it can be used with synth modules, keyboards and other CV devices as well as effects pedals, rack units, and MIDI controllers. Almost any TRS expression pedal can be used as an input. You can even use a passive volume pedal, and Expressionator can convert it to behave like a linear expression pedal
Expressionator is compatible with expression pedal inputs on most stomp boxes, MIDI controllersand multi effects units.
- 1. Three stomp switch selectable expression outputs.
- 2. Five programmable taper options
- 3. Three color LED channel selection indication.
- 4. LED pedal position indicator.
- 5. Internal memory to save presets.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.