- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mod Kits DIY The Piledriver Power Boost Effects Pedal Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H69312 000000000 H69312000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PileDriver is a clean boost effects pedal kit that will provide up to 38dB of gain to your guitar signal. Use it to push your preamp into overdri...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything you need to build your own clean boost!
The PileDriver is a clean boost effects pedal kit that will provide up to 38dB of gain to your guitar signal. Use it to push your preamp into overdrive or as a line driver if you are experiencing signal degradation from your effects chain. This is a simple kit and great for beginners!
- Provides up to 3dB of clean boost
- Great for overdriving preamp or as a line driver
- Great DIY kit for beginners
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.