- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Modtone Coliseum Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33289 000000000 J33289000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Obviously you're not one of those players who thinks "Yeah, but my amp already has reverb..." because you're checking out this awesome Coliseum Rever...Click To Read More About This Product
A must-have reverb with tons of tonal options.
Obviously you're not one of those players who thinks "Yeah, but my amp already has reverb..." because you're checking out this awesome Coliseum Reverb from Modtone. Sure, amp reverbs are fine but once you plug in the ModTone Coliseum Reverb and see what it can do, it's a reverb you'll never leave home without. There is so much sonic territory you can cover its not even funny! Choose from three modes, Room, Spring and the majestic Grand Hall setting to dial in your perfect blend of tonal atmosphere. Designed to capture the sound of classic reverb tanks, you'll almost swear that you can hear the sound traveling through the springs when you kick it on! From subtle to lush, the ModTone Coliseum Reverb has all the bases covered.
- True Bypass
- Level - Tone
- Settings: Spring - Room - Grand Hall
- Quick Decay To Mega Expansive
- All Metal Construction
- Silver Glitter Finish
- High Quality Switches and Jacks
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.