- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer ABY MK2 Switch Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33789 000000000 J33789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Micro ABY MK2 can be used as an A/B or Y switch. The signal can flow from A or B to Y, or the signal can flow from Y to A or B. The pedal c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A two-way signal switcher that will save space on any crowded pedal board.
The Mooer Micro ABY MK2 can be used as an A/B or Y switch. The signal can flow from A or B to Y, or the signal can flow from Y to A or B. The pedal can work without power supply but the LED will not light.
- Signal path can flow from A/B to Y, or from Y to A/B
- Can work without power supply (LED will not be lit up)
- Full metal housing
- Space-saving size
- True bypass DC
- Requires 9-volt Adapter power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.