- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Ensemble Queen Bass Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J35908 000000000 J35908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Ensemble Queen is designed for bass players and bass instruments. The Ensemble Queen produces a rich chorus sound and retains the fundament...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A mini-sized chorus designed just the bassists.
The Mooer Ensemble Queen is designed for bass players and bass instruments. The Ensemble Queen produces a rich chorus sound and retains the fundamentals of your instrument's characteristics. Designed with high quality components, Ensemble Queen acts pretty well at the bass part. Push down the nail, you will get the rich and stereo Chorus sound, which makes your performance more vivid with the excellent atmosphere. Adjusting the knobs changes the effect sound, warm and soft or psychedelic gorgeous. The best part is that it keeps the strength of your natural bass toe and low end while achieving a beautiful chorus sound designed just for bass.
- Chorus designed specifically for bass
- Tone, Level, Depth and Rate controls
- True Bypass
- Space-saving size
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 110mA
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.