- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer GE200 Multi-Effects Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58313 000000000 L58313000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians' perfect partner. It offers unparalleled amp modeling in its price range and...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a huge wealth of high-quality tones at a great value.
The Mooer GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians' perfect partner. It offers unparalleled amp modeling in its price range and an amazing array of effects and features which will surely impress even the most disconcerting of tone chasers. Be it live on-stage, in the recording studio or back home in the practice den — it delivers.
GE200 houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting edge technology as Mooer's hugely successful range of micro preamps. These digital amp models will completely recreate the tone, touch and feel of their real-life counterparts.
This mini floorboard contains an entire array of high quality digital effects. Including compressors, drives, noise gates, EQs, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. The effects signal chain is fully customizable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order. The 3.5” full-color display makes viewing the UI an absolute pleasure and programming presets is as easy as 1, 2, 3 using the effect blocks dedicated edit buttons.
The built-in expression pedal and 3 brightly lit footswitches provide full control over the GE200 for rocking out live on stage. Providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the Merge feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities.
The integrated 52 second looper with half-speed and reverse effects, team up well with its optional drum machine and auxiliary input for practicing songs at home with the same sounds you will use live at the gig.
Connect GE200 to a PC via USB to record directly to your DAW. With fully configurable outputs and monitoring, GE200 can be the main hub at your home guitar studio.
All of this is housed in a sleek, brushed aluminum shell which looks fantastic in the home or studio and provides a heavy-duty roadworthy chassis for taking on tour.
Call or click to order today!
- 55 high-quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for third-party IR
- 70 high-quality effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, eq’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.