- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Ocean Machine Dual Delay Reverb and Looper Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L21388 000000000 L21388000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and developed over two years, in collaboration with Devin Townsend, the Mooer Ocean Machine is a high-fidelity professional Delay, Reverb an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ride the waves of incredible effects with this road-ready unit.
Designed and developed over two years, in collaboration with Devin Townsend, the Mooer Ocean Machine is a high-fidelity professional Delay, Reverb and Looper unit that brings together the best available hardware on the market and very complex algorithms to create lush, heavenly effects. Mooer has worked very closely with Devin Townsend to meet all of his own personal requirements while also ensuring that the "Ocean Machine" is versatile and enjoyable for musicians from all walks of life.
A multitude of programmability and control options makes the Ocean Machine ideal for all different kinds of guitarists from bedroom beginners to industry professionals and is easy to integrate into all different kind of setups. Mooer has brought all of this together into a small, stylish and highly competitive, cost efficient package.
- 2 independent delays with 15 different delay types, 0-2 seconds of delay time and optional ping pong effect
- A high fidelity spacious reverb with 9 different reverb types and shimmer effect
- Programmable order of effects chain
- Delay and Reverb freeze effect
- Tap Tempo functionality with independent relative tempo options
- An audio looper with 32 MB of storage memory providing a total of up to 44 seconds of recording time
- 2 standard modes of operation
- A multitude of extra programmability options via the LCD menu
- External switch and expression pedal inputs for more control options
- All basic delay and reverb parameters can be adjusted via dedicated control knobs for fast and easy adjustment on the fly
Call or click to order today!
- 8 banks with 3 presets on each, providing a total of 24 preset spaces
- Midi programmable
- Full stereo inputs and outputs
- Adjustable Global EQ settings, input and output levels for easy integration and great results with all different kinds of instruments and setups
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.