- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Pure Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J00237 000000000 J00237000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Pure Octave delivers awesome octave effects in a compact pedal board-friendly package. You can switch between 11 octave modes and adjust th...Click To Read More About This Product
A compact octaver with a simple design and easy-to-use controls.
The Mooer Pure Octave delivers awesome octave effects in a compact pedal board-friendly package. You can switch between 11 octave modes and adjust the lower, upper and SUB sections of your signal for full tonal control. Its full metal casing makes it durable and road ready, and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.