- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Radar Speaker Cab Simulator
- Write a Review
- #L21389 000000000 L21389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Radar is a full-featured professional speaker simulator which can be a permanent resident at the end of your pedalboard. Not only does it c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Carry a wealth of cab, mic and power-amp models right on your pedalboard.
The Mooer Radar is a full-featured professional speaker simulator which can be a permanent resident at the end of your pedalboard. Not only does it carry 30 cab models but it also has optional microphone and power amp simulation. Ideal for recording or hooked up to your favorite headphones for practice. The Radar will transform your pedalboard into a complete guitar rig.
- 30 different speaker cab models
- 11 mic models
- 4 power amp models
- Customizable EQ stage
- Capable of loading custom IRS
- Store and recall up to 36 user presets
- Connect to PC editor via USB
- Supports headphones and lineout
Call or click to order today!
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack.(Impedance: 100kΩ)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 470Ω)
- 1/8” stereo audio jack (Impedance: 10Ω)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz~20KHz
- Power requirements: 12V DC Only use the power supply provided
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 3.68" x 1.65" x 2" (93.5mm x 42mm x 52mm)
- Weight: 0.33 lb. (150g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.