- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Red Truck Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21384 000000000 L21384000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Red Truck multi-effects pedal is an all-in-one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research, the designer...Click To Read More About This Product
Get six high-quality effects in one versatile unit.
The Mooer Red Truck multi-effects pedal is an all-in-one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research, the designers integrated a combination of six of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one easy-to-use floor unit.
The all-analog Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high-quality digital effects, including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control, provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
A built-in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4-cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. It's easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to, you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
Call or click to order today!
- Input: 1/4" signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
- Output: 1/4" left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.