- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Reverie Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33990 000000000 J33990000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reverie Reverb with its five different reverb effects, two standard reverb simulations and three extremely strong spatial reverbs, can add on 5 modul...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile reverb packed with tons of sonic potential.
Reverie Reverb with its five different reverb effects, two standard reverb simulations and three extremely strong spatial reverbs, can add on 5 modulation effects to each reverb, two channel stereo inputs and outputs, tap tempo function can easily change the speed of the effect.
Five unique reverbs: Reverb, Plate, Shimmer, Octave and Modulation. Easily add wah, low-pass, flanger, tremolo, and water effect, or bypass the modulation to get a pure reverb effect.
Dial in your reverb sound with Tone, Decay and Mix knobs while the Speed, Range and Depth knobs control the modulation effects.
- Five unique reverbs including Reverb, Plate, Shimmer, Octave and Modulation
- Add Wah, Low-Pass, Flanger, Tremolo and Water Effects
- Effects are able to be bypassed for just reverb effect
- Tone, Decay and Mix controls for reverb
- Speed, Range and Depth controls for modulation effects
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.