- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer TresCab Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33926 000000000 J33926000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer TresCab delivers high-quality digital cabinet simulation in a micro pedal. The TresCab offers five different types of cabinets with EQ adju...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Choose from five different cab sounds with EQ or adjustable mic placement—perfect for the stage or studio
The Mooer TresCab delivers high-quality digital cabinet simulation in a micro pedal. The TresCab offers five different types of cabinets with EQ adjustment or microphone placement with the mode switch.
- Five cab simulations including 1x8 combo, 1x10 combo, 1x12 open, 2x12 open, and 4x12 closed
- Input: 1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms )
- Output: 1/ 4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw:128 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.