- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mooer Varimolo Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J33927 000000000 J33927000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perhaps a more appropriate name for tremolo would be “Psychedelic”. From '60s psych rock, to small pub blues, to modern-day indie rock, you can find ...Click To Read More About This Product
A digital tremolo designed to redefine what this classic effect does for guitarists across all genres.
Perhaps a more appropriate name for tremolo would be “Psychedelic”. From '60s psych rock, to small pub blues, to modern-day indie rock, you can find the tremolo effect throughout the air waves and on countless albums.
Varimolo is an excellent digital tremolo pedal for guitarists trying to capture the widely loved and extremely sought after tremolo sound. Like other Mooer Micro series pedals, Varimolo has a mini size with a huge tone. RATE/SHAPE/DEPTH knobs provide a great variety of adjustment options to NORMAL/FILTER/VARIABLE tremolo modes. The SHAPE knob can adjust the LFO wave shape from triangle to square. With RATE/DEPTH knobs, you can go from a warm and smooth vintage tube sounding tremolo to a wild and intensive tremolo or even a kill switch type of staccato tremolo effect similar to a flying helicopter.
In addition to NORMAL mode which provides a classic tremolo sound. Varimolo is also equipped with two new tremolo modes:
FILTER – A tremolo effect like an autowah effect
VARIABLE – A tremolo effect which has rhythmic variations
With all of these new features and updates to this classic effect, you can use your imagination to inspire and redefine tremolo as we know it.
- Three different tremolo modes: Normal/Filter/Variable
- Rate, Shape and Depth controls
- Compact size
- True Bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 130 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.