- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More than just a simple Chorus/Flange pedal, the Cluster Flux is the ultimate time modulation pedal. From subtle swirling to complete insanity, the C...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Top quality chorus/flange pedal.
More than just a simple Chorus/Flange pedal, the Cluster Flux is the ultimate time modulation pedal. From subtle swirling to complete insanity, the Cluster Flux defies the laws of time and space. This limited edition 100% analog Moogerfooger features a Bucket Brigade Chip based delay line that oozes vibe and tone. Like all Moogerfoogers, it's built like a tank for a lifetime of use.
Don't be fooled by the Chorus/Flange switch. While the Cluster Flux can conjure up a monstrous Jet Flange and sparkling Chorus sound, it also can transport you straight into another dimension.
Create an array of unique sounds with 6 wave shapes (Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Reverse Ramp and Sample and Hold). Each shape is the foundation for a completely different musical inspiration. Tap in the tempo of your LFO via the TAP TEMPO button, or sync the Cluster Flux to a MIDI clock.
Positive and Negative Feedback allow you a wider range of tones and voicing than you would find in a normal stomp box. These can even be used to drive the Cluster Flux into tuned self-oscillation.
Use the Amount and Rate controls for expression and modulation of the delay line. Anything from vibrato to a jackhammer, these controls can make it happen.
Just want a little bit of an effect? Use mix control to dial in the the perfect blend of original and effected signal.
Want more control? CV jacks on the back allow for control of Time, Rate, Mix, Feedback and Amount via the Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal, CV or other Moogerfoogers.
Like all Moogerfoogers, the Cluster Flux is made to work with all sound sources: Guitars, Drum Machines, Keyboards... you name it. The Cluster Flux is of course built in the classic Moog fashion and is guranteed to give you a lifetime of musical joy!
- Incredibly rugged construction
- Silent operation
- Unlimited combinations
- Awesome sound quality
Order today and experience Moog quality.
- TIME: Adjust delay time 0.6mS to 10mS in Flange mode and 5mS to 50mS in Chorus mode.
- RANGE: Select between Flanger and Chorus mode
- FEEDBACK: Continuous control from no feedback to infinite feedback. Bi-Polar control allows the feedback to highlight even or odd harmonics.
- DRIVE: Allows between -7dB and +28dB of gain or attenuation of the input signal for optimum signal path, level matching and distortion sounds.
- OUTPUT: Allows gain and attenuation of output signal for compatibility with a widerange of input devices.
- MIX: Cross fader control to vary the amount of wet or dry signal heard on output.
- LFO: Six position rotary switch to select the LFO wave shape for delay time modulation. Select between Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp, Saw and Random stepped modulation.
- LFO RATE: Adjust the LFO rate from the sub audio to audio rates. Control from 0.05 Hz to 50 Hz from the front panel (more from the CV).
- LFO AMOUNT: Controls the amount of LFO modulation of the delay time.
- RATE: A Bi-Color LED to display the rate and shape of the LFO wave as well as the source of control.
- MIDI: A Bi-Color LED to display the presence of MIDI control.
- LEVEL: A Bi-Color LED to display the level of the input signal post drive control for
- optimum processing level.
- BYPASS: A Bi-Color LED to indicate if the effect is engaged or not.
- TAP TEMPO: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch for setting LFO rate.
- BYPASS SWITCH: A rugged smooth-acting stomp switch bypassing the unit with a
- buffered input.
- AUDIO IN: 1/4" phone jack - accepts any instrument-level to line-level audio signals.
- LEFT / MONO AUDIO OUT: 1/4" phone jack 1/4" phone jack with adjustable output
- level for instrument or line level output.
- RIGHT / Stereo OUT: A Second output dip switch configurable for either Stereo out (two
- types), Delay only out, or dual mono out.
- FEEDBACK, TIME, LFO RATE, MIX, LFO AMOUNT: all of which are stereo 1/4"
- jacks that accept Moogerfooger EP-2 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or 0-5V control
- voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4" jacks.
- FEEDBACK INSERT: A 1/4" TRS Insert jack for inserting effects in the feedback loop of the delay chain. Line level output.
- MIDI IN: A 5 Pin DIN input for controlling the MF-108 via MIDI Control.
- +9V POWER INPUT JACK - accepts standard 9 volt center positive barrel power adaptor (power adaptor included). 300mA minimum required.
- CASE: Rugged steel case with black powder coat panel, white silk screen and hardwood sides for a classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9" x 6" x 2-1/2"
- NET WEIGHT: 4 lbs.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 6 lbs, including power adaptor and instruction manual.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 105-125AC volt, 5W. 220AC 50HZ either European or UK power adaptor available on special order.