- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley 20/20 Power Wah Volume Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70942 000000000 L70942000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley 20/20 Power Wah Volume is a switchable, combination optical wah and volume pedal. A boost knob allows up to 20dB of boost in Wah mode. Vol...Click To Read More About This Product
This board-friendly twofer is ready to rock.
The Morley 20/20 Power Wah Volume is a switchable, combination optical wah and volume pedal. A boost knob allows up to 20dB of boost in Wah mode. Volume mode offers a smooth audio taper great for volume swells or straight volume control. Buffer Circuit prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
Great for pedal boards at 6.85” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” H. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. Equipped with MQ2 custom Inductor, LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in the dark treadle grip / toe-end logo and one-year manufacturer warranty.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V adapter or battery
- Dual LED indicators
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Dimensions: 6.85” x 4.5” x 2.75”
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.