- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley ABY Pro Selector Switch Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54762 000000000 L54762000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley ABY Pro Selector pedal allows you to route one instrument to two output sources. Select between either output sources or use both at same ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Split your signal with this quiet, versatile AB/Y switcher.
The Morley ABY Pro Selector pedal allows you to route one instrument to two output sources. Select between either output sources or use both at same time. It features isolated channels, so there's no crosstalk or bleed-through. And the ABY Pro uses Ebtech custom isolation transformers to prevent ground loops.
The silent switching eliminates “pops” when switching, and the Polarity Reverse and Ground Lift switches provide quiet operation. It also offers LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, powers from 9V battery or adapter.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.