- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Michael Amott Signature Mini Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45717 000000000 L45717000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Morley limited-edition wah is styled and engineered to the specs of Michael Amott of the band Arch Enemy. This is an optical, switchless wah set...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the ease of switchless operation, plus awesome style and a small footprint.
This Morley limited-edition wah is styled and engineered to the specs of Michael Amott of the band Arch Enemy. This is an optical, switchless wah set to Michael’s preferred tone and sweep.
Simply step on pedal to engage wah, and step off to go to bypass. It's equipped with Morley's custom MQ2 inductor and TrueTone buffer circuit and dressed up in Michael’s blood splatter graphics! It measures 6.85” x 4.5” W x 2.75” H, and is powered from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. It's equipped with LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9VDC battery or optional Morley adapter
- LED indication light
- Cold-rolled steel housing
- Quick clip battery door
- Dimensions: 6.85” x 4.5” W x 2.75” H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.