- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Mini Morley Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423713 000000000 423713000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mini Morley Wah pedal iss an optical wah effect sized to fit a pedal board perfectly, or for whenever you need a smaller wah pedal. The Mini Wah ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Morley's famous optical circuitry in a wah suited perfectly for pedal boards.
The Mini Morley Wah pedal iss an optical wah effect sized to fit a pedal board perfectly, or for whenever you need a smaller wah pedal. The Mini Wah features a standard sweep, pumping out traditional wah tone. The Morley Mini Wah pedal is equipped with a side mount wah on/off switch, LED indicator, wah level control, and easy-access battery compartment. Housed in a road-worthy cold-rolled steel, the Mini Morley wah pedal stands up to the rigors of the road.
Morley pedals are designed for musicians who want more than just the same old pedals built the same old way. This pedal contains innovative designs, clever features, bullet-proof construction, and each and every one is hand-assembled in the U.S.A. with American-made pride.
Sized for pedal boards
Traditional wah tone
Road-worthy cold rolled steel housing
Works with guitar, bass, or keyboards
Dimensions: 6-3/4"D x 4-1/2"W x 2-3/4"H
Order today and free up some more room in your pedal board.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.