- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley MSW Maverick Mini Switchless Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H71123 000001000 H71123000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Maverick Mini Switchless Wah pedal from Morley has no switch for on/off, meaning you just step on it to engage the wah and step off to go to bypa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
No switches to deal with”just step on it and go!
The Maverick Mini Switchless Wah pedal from Morley has no switch for on/off, meaning you just step on it to engage the wah and step off to go to bypass. Electro-optical wah control also means there are no pots to get scratchy and wear out, ensuring years of noise-free use.
Perfect for crowded pedal boards, the compact MSW delivers a hybrid vintage/modern wah tone. An LED indicates when the pedal is engaged, and it all comes in a road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing. Great for guitars, bass, or keyboards!
Switchless on/off - simply step on to engage and step off to bypass
Electro-optical wah control means no pots to wear out
Compact size perfect for crowded/small pedal boards
Hybrid vintage/modern wah tone
LED on/off indicator
Road-worthy cold-rolled steel housing
Works with guitar, bass, or keyboards
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.