- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Morley Power Wah Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150787 000000000 150787000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Morley Power Wah generates real vintage wah sounds and includes modern enhancements for reliability. Morley's custom HQ2 inductor serves up real...Click To Read More About This Product
Genuine vintage wah with the advantages of a modern pedal.
The Morley Power Wah generates real vintage wah sounds and includes modern enhancements for reliability. Morley's custom HQ2 inductor serves up real-deal wah tonality while electro-optical circuitry eliminates pots that can wear out. TrueTone bypass (custom buffer circuit) keeps both your wah and unaffected tone from suffering any signal loss or tone change. Includes a level control, easy-access battery compartment, and LED indicator. The Power Wah is housed in a rugged cold rolled steel housing that'll stand up to maximum abuse backed by a 2-year warranty.
- Genuine vintage wah sound with modern reliability
- Electro-optical circuitry eliminates pots
- TrueTone bypass leaves your tone untouched
- Super-rugged old rolled steel case
- Easy-access battery compartment
- LED indicator
- Wah Level control
- 2-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.