- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36578 000000000 K36578000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay adds a bevy of new features to fine-tune the warm, organic sound that has made the original the bestselling analo...Click To Read More About This Product
All the magic of the original, now with even more features.
The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay adds a bevy of new features to fine-tune the warm, organic sound that has made the original the bestselling analog delay in the world. With extended delay time—now up to 1.2s—and tap tempo functionality, you now have more control over your Carbon Copy repeats than ever.
The Tap Division feature, with an easy-to-read status display, gives you four different subdivisions: dotted 8ths, 8ths, triplets and 16ths. On the tonal side, the Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay lets you choose between the original’s dark, mellow wash and the vibrant articulation of the Bright version with the push of a switch. To add further character and texture to your repeats, just hit the Mod switch and use the Speed and Width controls to shape the chorusing to your taste. Additional features include an expression jack for external control of various functions, programmable presets and more.
- Same warm analog sound as the original Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Now has twice as much delay time on tap—up to 1.2s
- Tap Tempo function synchronizes delay time to song tempo
- Four different Tap Tempo subdivisions with easy-to-read on status display
- Mod switch engages modulation circuit, adding character and texture to repeats, with Speed and Width controls to shape modulation
- Bright switch engages vibrant, articulate Carbon Copy Bright sound
- Expression jack allows for external control of various functions
- Programmable presets for easy recall of your favorite settings
- Internal controls for Guitar/Line level input and Dry Kill switch for “wet only” effect—perfect for studio recording
- Power: 9V
- 1.2 seconds of delay time
- True bypass
- Battery operation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.