- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Custom Shop Phase 99 Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08006 000000000 J08006000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR Phase 90 sits with the Cry Baby Wah Wah and the Fuzz Face Distortion as one of the truly iconic effect pedals in music history, setting the s...Click To Read More About This Product
Double the classic phasing tones in one sturdy hosuing.
The MXR Phase 90 sits with the Cry Baby Wah Wah and the Fuzz Face Distortion as one of the truly iconic effect pedals in music history, setting the standard by which all others in its category are judged. For years, experimental players have used two Phase 90 pedals side by side to create amazing textures from the way the two circuits interact with one another. Now, you can access the same sounds in a single pedal.
The MXR Custom Shop Phase 99 opens up the sonic palette of the iconic Phase 90 by combining two phase circuits into a single Phase 90-sized housing. Separate rate controls for each circuit allow you to create intense complex phasing, and a Vintage switch toggles between modern and vintage style phasing. Further, the Phase 99 features a P/S switch to toggle signal flow between the circuits from series to parallel, and a Sync switch to synchronize the rate of each phase circuit.
- Two Phase 90 circuits in a single Phase 90-sized housing
- Separate rate controls
- Modern & vintage, series to parallel, and sync switching controls
Pick it up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.