- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M-101 Phase 90 Pedal
- Write a Review
- 151100 000000000 151100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR M-101 Phase 90 Pedal gives you classic phasing with variable speed control. Add shimmer to lead passages or jet-plane resonance to muted stru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This unit virtually launched the phase craze.
The MXR M-101 Phase 90 Pedal gives you classic phasing with variable speed control. Add shimmer to lead passages or jet-plane resonance to muted strumming. Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards, and even vocals. Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble with endless vintage vibrations in between. The MXR M-101 is powered by single 9V battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter
- 2-3/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 1-1/4"D
- 1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.