- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M-115 Distortion III Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151048 000000000 151048000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed from the ground up using carefully selected components, the Distortion III pedal delivers everything from sweet singing overdrive to massiv...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers everything from sweet singing overdrive to massive distortion!
Developed from the ground up using carefully selected components, the Distortion III pedal delivers everything from sweet singing overdrive to massive distortion crunch! It's natural and amp-like distortion is versatile enough to appeal to any playing style and transparent enough to let your guitar's personality shine through. Like all MXR pedals, the Distortion III features a heavy-duty casing, switch and jacks for a lifetime of use.
The initials MXR are synonymous with the effects pedal innovations that have shaped the tone of modern electric guitar. Since the 1970's, MXR has produced some of the best stomp boxes available; now comes the inspired MXR Distortion III. Starting with its proprietary circuit design that delivers rich harmonic content, the D-III carries on the MXR tradition of tough, rugged and tonally tasty stomp boxes. With its die cast chassis, robust stomp switch and carefully selected components the D-III guitar effects pedal is truly a modern day classic.
- True hardwire bypass
- Low noise components
- Large dynamic output range
- Proprietary circuit design that delivers rich harmonics
- Dynamic, touch-sensitive response
- Retains your guitar's tone and clarity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.