- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M-132 Super Comp Compressor Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151113 000000000 151113000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR M-132 M-132 Super Comp Compressor Pedal is an improved version of the legendary Dyna Comp. This is the guitar effects pedal that's the ultima...Click To Read More About This Product
Fatten up your tone and strrrrretch your sustain.
The MXR M-132 M-132 Super Comp Compressor Pedal is an improved version of the legendary Dyna Comp. This is the guitar effects pedal that's the ultimate source for the "Nashville sound." Attack level control preserves initial volume without sacrificing sweet sustain. Sensitivity control lets you dial in just the right amount of compression. The Super Comp effects pedal has a super-tough housing with bypass footswitch and LED.
- Output control
- Sensitivity control
- Attack level control
- Bypass footswitch with LED
- Heavy-duty housing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.