- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583419 000000000 583419000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact but powerful MXR guitar pedal is all you need to unleash the most devastating contemporary metal guitar tones ever heard. The FullBore d...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultimate riff power is yours.
This compact but powerful MXR guitar pedal is all you need to unleash the most devastating contemporary metal guitar tones ever heard. The FullBore distortion pedal turbocharges your guitar signal with lethal amounts of ultrahigh gain. This is combined with a built-in Noise Gate to knock out the noise associated with extreme gain levels while also adding definition and tightness to syncopated metal riffs.
The effect pedal's extensive EQ controls, with Bass, Mid, sweepable Mid-Freq and Treble knobs let you sculpt your tone with fiendish precision. The additional Scoop switch provides an instant high and low frequency boost that'll rumble the room while also adding clarity. Available from MXR, the world leader in analog pedal technology.
- Super high-gain distortion
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies
- Tight, fast, switchable Noise Gate for syncopated metal riffage
- Internal Gate Trigger control lets you set the Noise Gate's sensitivity
- Scoop Switch boosts the highs and lows while the EQ stays active
- True Bypass with LED
- All-analog circuit path
- Input Impedance: > 450kOhms
- Output Impedance: < 10kOhms
Signal to Noise All Controls @ Mid Position: A' weighted (Vref = 1 Vrms)
- Gate Off: > 70dB
- Gate On: > 85dB
- Frequency Response
- Gate Open: 0dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Gate Closed: -20dB at 500Hz -25dB at 20KHz
- Tone Controls
- Low: ±9dB at 100Hz
- Mid: ±16dB at 200Hz to 5KHz
- High: ±12dB shelf at 1.5KHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 18 mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.