- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M148 Micro Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423646 000000000 423646000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its simple operation and stellar analog tone, the MXR Micro Chorus guitar pedal joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp ...Click To Read More About This Product
Go from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the rate control knob.
With its simple operation and stellar analog tone, the MXR Micro Chorus guitar pedal joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp. This '80s reissue delivers a stunning range of rich chorus textures from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the Rate control. The MXR Micro Chorus pedal is designed with old-school bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone and features true bypass for pure guitar tone when the guitar effects pedal is off. Its roadworthy hardware and components are housed in a space saving Phase 90-sized box.
The MXR Micro Chorus pedal can be powered by one 9V battery (accessed by removing the effect pedal's bottom plate), a Dunlop DC810DC brick, or MC403 Power system (sold separately).
- All-analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
- True bypass with LED
- Rate knob adjusts speed of chorus effect
- Input impedance: 1 mOhm
- Output impedance: 1 kOhm
- Max input level @ 500Hz: -5dBV
- Max output level: +5dBV
- Max output level: +8dBV
- Rate control Min/Max: 0.25Hz/7.5Hz
- Signal to noise ratio: >89dBV*
- Delay time min/max: 3.9ms/5.4ms
- Frequency response
- Delayed signal: 20Hz to 4.5kHz
- Dry signal: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Current draw: <5mA
Power supply: DC 9 volt
- Bypass: true hardware
- Housing dimensions: 4-3/4"D x 2-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
- Housing material: zinc
- Weight: 14 oz.
- 0 dBV=1VRMS
- *A-weighted, measurements taken with rate control full counterclockwise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.