- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M290 Mini Phase 95 Phaser Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44191 000000000 J44191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MXR knows phasers. The Phase 90’s compact size, superior construction, and refined sound put MXR on the map, and it set the standard by which all oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Phase 95 may be small, but it’s full of rich phase tones, and it’ll take a beating on the road.
MXR knows phasers. The Phase 90’s compact size, superior construction, and refined sound put MXR on the map, and it set the standard by which all other phasers are judged. Two years later, MXR released the Phase 45—a mellower version of the effect favored for its ability to easily blend into the band mix.
Now, you can get both iconic circuits in a single pedal while tightening up your pedal board at the same time. The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal. The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 mode’s subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 mode’s more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the “Script” switch toggles between two phasing styles. The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh. Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect.
- Combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in one
- About half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal
- 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 mode and Phase 90 mode
- “Script” switch toggles between Phase 95 and Script modes
- Speed control sets the rate of the effect
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.