- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M300 Digital Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J32311 000000000 J32311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR Reverb delivers six distinct high end reverb styles, each exquisitely crafted and tuned by the award-winning MXR design team. It all comes in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Six distinct high-end reverb styles.
The MXR Reverb delivers six distinct high end reverb styles, each exquisitely crafted and tuned by the award-winning MXR design team. It all comes in a standard-sized MXR box with a simple three-knob setup and a hi-fi analog dry path with a massive 20 volts of headroom thanks to Constant Headroom Technology. Each reverb style is as richly detailed as any found in the highest-end rack units and plug-ins, and all you have to do to step through them is push the Tone knob.
The PLATE setting provides a shimmering smooth wash of space that’s a go-to choice from the studio recording world. SPRING sets a new standard for truly authentic sounding reverb without coiled metal—a perfect recreation of the classic amp-based effect, with the Tone control taking you from dark vintage amp spring, through classic jangle, to bright surfy splatter. EPIC is a unique combination of multiple interwoven analog-tone delay lines and complex modulation—perfect for solos from that hidden part of the lunar landscape. MOD throws down a plate-flavored spaciousness with richly organic modulation in the feedback path. The ROOM style adds subtle body and projection to your guitar tone at shorter decay times while longer decay times yield rich organic space that doesn’t wash out. PAD closes out the line-up with a unique combination of sub-octave + octave-up with echoes + "shimmer" + synth/organ modulation + reverb.
Connect a Dunlop DVP series volume/expression pedal to the expression jack to toggle and blend between two different knob setting configurations. The Reverb includes 100% wet mode, stereo input and output capability, and true relay or trails bypass.
- Six meticulously crafted reverbs in one pedal
- Hi-fi analog and digital audio paths
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Studio-grade low noise floor
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
- Expression pedal jack for foot control of all knob settings
- Stereo In/Out capability when using TRS cables
Expand your pedal board. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.