- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- 423645 000000000 423645000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter delivers classic, analog, envelope filter sounds in an easy-to-use and compact pedal designed specifically for bass....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Turn your bass tone inside out with this killer envelope filter from MXR.
The MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter delivers classic, analog, envelope filter sounds in an easy-to-use and compact pedal designed specifically for bass. Separate Dry and Effect controls let you dial in the perfect mix of effected and direct signals, so you can bring the funk without losing the low end. The envelope pedal's wide range of filter tones can be shaped with the Decay and Q controls, and a simple twist of the Sensitivity knob can tailor the effect pedal for your attack-as well as adjust for passive or active basses. The MXR M82 bass envelope pedal's power supply circuitry is designed to withstand over-voltage or polarity mishaps, and its true-bypass switching preserves your tone in bypass mode. It's all packaged in a durable, lightweight aluminum housing for the ultimate in portability and pedal board space-saving dimensions.
- Bypass footswitch with LED
- Dry control
- FX control
- Decay control
- "Q" control
- Sensitivity control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.