- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Ten Band EQ Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49885 000000000 J49885000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR Ten Band EQ has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, a lightweight aluminum housing, brighter LEDs for increa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take control of your frequencies with this updated workhorse.
The MXR Ten Band EQ has been upgraded with noise-reduction circuitry, true bypass switching, a lightweight aluminum housing, brighter LEDs for increased visibility, and a second output so you can run two separate signal chains. With 10 carefully chosen frequencies and both input and output level controls, the Ten Band EQ will let you tune your bass or guitar rig to any room in seconds—create earthshaking low-end; restore punch, level, and treble response to a crowded pedalboard; warm up an amplified acoustic; and much, much more. For ultimate tone-sculpting ability in a bullet-proof enclosure, put the Ten Band EQ on your pedalboard.
- Cut or boost 10 different frequencies up to ±12dB
- LEDs provide high visibility, even in direct sunlight
- 18-volt operation for increased headroom
- Two outputs for running two separate signal chains
- Low noise floor
- True bypass switching
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.