- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXR Uni-Vibe M68 Chorus/Vibrato Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08010 000000000 J08010000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato is one of the most iconic effects in music history. Since the late '60s, groundbreaking guitar players have used it to ex...Click To Read More About This Product
Take a trip into endless sonic possibility.
The Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato is one of the most iconic effects in music history. Since the late '60s, groundbreaking guitar players have used it to expand the tonal and textural palette of the electric guitar.
The MXR team has just remastered the classic effect for modern players. The MXR Chorus/Vibrato delivers the same chewy, Leslie-sounding goodness with a smaller footprint.
With its simple three-knob interface, you can dial up the iconic effect to your taste in short order. First, use the VIBE switch to select either Chorus Mode-dry signal mixed with pitch-shifted signal-or Vibrato Mode-only pitch-shifted signal. Then, use the LEVEL control to set the effect volume, the SPEED control to set the sweep rate, and the DEPTH control to set overall intensity.
The MXR Uni-Vibe Chorus/Vibrato comes in a Phase 90-sized housing-a fraction of the size and weight of the original Uni-Vibe pedal-and features true bypass switching. Perfect for taking this lush, swirly pedal out on the road.
- Iconic Chorus/Vibrato true to the classic late '60s tone
- Simple three-knob interface
- True bypass
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.