- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord Piano Monitor V2 With Brackets
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72220 000001000 L72220000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nord Piano Monitor V2 system features an updated design from the previous model. The brackets are now included in the box and are mounted directl...Click To Read More About This Product
Active stereo speakers engineered for optimal sound performance with Nord pianos.
The Nord Piano Monitor V2 system features an updated design from the previous model. The brackets are now included in the box and are mounted directly to the bottom of the speakers. Developed to give you optimal nearfield listening using the included monitor brackets, the compact Nord Piano Monitor V2 system lets you experience the true character of Nord's renowned piano sounds.
The Nord Piano Monitor V2 system is exclusively engineered for optimal dynamic reproduction. This gives you impressive depth and dynamics of the electric and acoustic pianos in the Nord Piano Library. The Nord Piano V2 monitors feature an additional AUX input. So simply connect a laptop or smartphone to play along, rehearse or listen to music.
- Dual inputs for keyboard (2 x 1/4") and aux (3.5 mm stereo)
- Weight 5.5 kg / pair
- Tweeter size: 3/4"
- Woofer size: 4-1/2"
- Power: 2 x 80W
- SUB out: RCA
Call or click to order today.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Nord Piano Monitor speakers (pair)
- Stereo audio cables (2 x 1/4"), 0.5m and 1.5m
- Mono audio cable 1/4" between left and right speaker, 1.2 m
- Power cables (US and EU)
- Rubber feet
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.