- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Lacerate FET Boost Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72468 000000000 L72468000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NUX Lacerate is a mini pedal with a huge boost! The unbelievably simple user-interface comes from our complex Dual FET Circuit Design, but don't...Click To Read More About This Product
Shred up the stage with this incredibly powerful boost.
The NUX Lacerate is a mini pedal with a huge boost!
The unbelievably simple user-interface comes from our complex Dual FET Circuit Design, but don't worry about what's under the hood. Just enjoy the one simple control knob, two boost options, and two bypass modes.
Two Boost Modes:
In the Clean mode, Lacerate only boosts the signal, increasing the volume without any sound colorization. For this reason, Lacerate is one of the cleanest "clean boost" pedals available.
If you want fat, harmonically rich boost tone, just hold down the foot-switch (1 second) to engage the 2nd stage which adds your overdrive tone. Most boost pedals will only yield about + 20dB maximum, but Lacerate's Crank mode gives you a whopping + 35dB.
Higher Voltage, Increased Headroom & Dynamic
Lacerate has an integrated voltage-doubler which automatically changes 9V to 18V giving you ginormous headroom and dynamic.
True Bypass or Buffer Bypass
Doubling the voltage to 18V gives you better dynamic, but it also creates a better headroom buffer.
A lot of professional guitar players start their signal-chain with a stand-alone buffer. Lacerate has an embedded selectable buffer bypass. You can change the bypass mode by turning on the power while holding the footswitch.
- Power requirement: 9V center negative DC supply, 75mA current draw
- Luminous knobs for checking on the dark stage
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- Weight: 6 oz (174g)
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2" x 2.08" (94 x 51 x 53 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.