- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Mini Studio IR Loader
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72457 000000000 L72457000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NUX Mini Studio brings 8 speaker cabinets into pocket size now. Each impulse response (IR) file is captured from its own original source and proc...Click To Read More About This Product
Carry eight high-quality cabs with you wherever you play.
The NUX Mini Studio brings 8 speaker cabinets into pocket size now. Each impulse response (IR) file is captured from its own original source and processed with the state-in-art audio technology. At the end of the signal chain, Mini Studio delivers incredible, realistic emulations of some of the industry's most popular speaker cabinets.
Built-in Speaker Cabinet Models:
-JZ120 Roland Jazz 120
-DR112 Fender Deluxe Reverb
-BS410 Fender Bassman 410
-A212 VOX AC30 212
-TR212 Fender Twin Reverb 212
-1960 Marshall 1960A 412
-GB412 Celestion Greenback 412
-V412 Celestion Vintage 30 412
Load Your Own Favorite IR File
It has 8 well-known speaker model presets, each of which is also a memory spot that you can load your favorite IR files. It delivers the signal from input to output with ultra low latency (1.2 ms), in 24-bit 44.1KHz audio quality. Mini Studio’s sampling length is 1,024 points, which means you will get a high resolution audio with a powerful speaker sound.
NUX Mini Studio has a Space knob to adjust the simulation of the speaker cabinet's room size. When you increase the size of the room, you can feel the reflection decay as it happens in the real room.
From your pedalboard to a mixer or audio interface, you will experience very realistic speaker cabinet sound. It can even turn any personal monitor speaker (full range flat response amps recommended) into any of your favorite amplifier.
Also it's a very useful gear in the studio. Just connect your pedalboard/multi-effects pedal to Mini Studio and record with your audio interface to capture a wide range of great cab sounds without the cost or clutter of analog gear.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V negative tip
- 8 Built-in Speaker Cabinet Models
- Output Level and Space controls
- Mini Studio Software for IR file loading
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.