- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NUX Morning Star Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72472 000000000 L72472000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NUX Morning Star lights up all of the classic aspects of a great blues breaker pedal, but the designers added something stellar to improve the hi...Click To Read More About This Product
Meet the new star of your pedalboard.
The NUX Morning Star lights up all of the classic aspects of a great blues breaker pedal, but the designers added something stellar to improve the high-frequencies.
Engage the NUX Morning Star foot-switch to add more overhead with saturated grit to your clean tones, and if you wanna’ boost your high-frequencies to a whole other stratosphere, press/hold the foot-switch to activate the Shine circuit which adds a whole new level of tone brightness.
A Simple Pedal, Loaded with Massive Tone
0 to 5 on the Drive-Knob yields a balanced overdrive to your clean tone. Tweak it up for thick overdrive with a bit more gain. The tone control has superb tone range from Dark to Morning Star bright. And, whenever you want your blues riffs to light up the skyline, the Shine circuit is always there waiting for your cue to come over the horizon.
You also get 2 bypass options: True Bypass or Buffer Bypass for your essential signal chain needs.
True Bypass or Buffer Bypass
A lot of professional guitar players start their signal-chain with a stand-alone buffer. it has optional True Bypass / Buffer Bypass modes for running the pedal. Push and hold the foots-witch and power up the pedal to select True (Red LED indicator) or Buffer (Green LED indicator) bypass mode.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC, center negative >100mA (power supply not included)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- Weight: 6 oz (174g)
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2" x 2.08" (94 x 51 x 53 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.