- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Black Loop 2-Channel Loop Switcher
- Write a Review
- J52417 000000000 J52417000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Black Loop is a 2 Loop true bypass switcher with two DC outs. It can be used as an AB Switch, Amp Channel Switcher or Tuner Output/Mute Switch. P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Black Loop is a 2 Loop true bypass switcher with two DC outs. It can be used as an AB Switch, Amp Channel Switcher or Tuner Output/Mute Switch.
Players can connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains. The Black Loop is a great solution for bypassing vintage effect while not in use. The Black Loop has several uses, allowing for endless possibilities.
The Black Loop is like having a swiss army knife for your pedalboard. For pedal fanatics, knowing why having a true bypass looper is important in simple; pedals that aren't true bypass have buffers than can get in the way of your signal chain even when not in use. Not only vintage pedals but modern tuners can effect your guitar's signal. These are just some of the reasons why having a true bypass looper is important.
The several features that the Black Loop provides makes it an extremely useful item for any guitarist to have. In addition to being a true bypass looper, the Black loop can be used as an AB Box. Simply attach one amp to the OUTPUT and the other amp to SEND 2.
Tuner Output/Mute Switch
Stepping on the LOOP 2 switch will toggle between SEND 2 and the OUTPUT. If you choose to use the Black Loop in this manner, stepping on LOOP 1's switch will act as a mute switch. If nothing is connected to SEND 1 or SEND 2, either of the two can be used as mute switches however if you attach your tuner to SEND 1 or SEND 2, you can create a tuner/mute switch with the Black Loop.
Amp Channel Switcher
The Black Loop can also be used as an amp channel switcher. Simply use a standard instrument cable, and run from the outputs to foot-switch input on the amplifier and the Black Loop can be used as a amp channel switcher.
- Use as an AB box
- Features a tuner output/mute switch
- Use as a channel switcher for your amp
- Offers true-bypass operation
Call or click to order today!
- 2-Channel Loop Switcher
- Players can connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains.
- Footswitches provide control over 2x independent send/return loops
- A great solution for bypassing vintage effects while they are not in use, which often have a buffer that can get in the way of your signal chain.
- Different Uses:
- AB Switch
- Amp Channel Switcher
- Tuner Output/Mute Switch
- 2x DC outputs to add extra power to your pedalboard
- The Black Loop can be used without DC Power (4mA), however the LEDs will not function.
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 2.55 x 1.81 in.
- Weight: 0.44 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.