- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Little Green Emphaser Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36739 000000000 K36739000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The One Control Little Green Emphaser is a dynamic boost pedal which allows the player to put emphasis on a specific frequency range. It can also be...Click To Read More About This Product
Push your signal harder with this compact pedal.
The One Control Little Green Emphaser is a dynamic boost pedal which allows the player to put emphasis on a specific frequency range. It can also be used as a pre-driver/booster for all distortion, fuzz and overdrive effects. When used with a bass, the true crispness of this pedals designs stands out.
One Control BJF Series FX Pedals were designed by world-renowned pedal guru and mad professor Bjorn Juhl. All BJF FX pedals can be powered using a 9V battery or standard DC power supplies, and feature true-bypass switching. BJF Series FX pedals are incredibly light (approximately 1/3 lb. / 160 grams) and are built using high-quality, compact aluminum enclosures.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9VDC
- Battery power optional
- True bypass circuitry
- Aluminum construction
- Weight: Approx. 1/3 lb. (160 grams)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.