- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control Tri Loop Effects Switcher Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52431 000000000 J52431000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two effect loops in one compact pedal. At One Control, we produced a loop box with two simple operations under the theme of “compact, simple, and eas...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the versatility of two effects loops in one board-friendly pedal.
Two effect loops in one compact pedal. At One Control, we produced a loop box with two simple operations under the theme of “compact, simple, and easy to use,” and it has been very well received. The Black Loop and White Loop have been made even simpler, and are the new incarnation of the Minimal Series. One Control has secured even more functionality, and developed a 2-loop box that exists on a whole new level of effect tools.
In addition to the Black Loop and White Loop function, a BJF Buffer was installed. The engineers also gave it the ability to control various devices and act as a sort of control tower. So there is the Black, White and control tower functions. These three elements are expressed in the name, Tri Loop, and are proof of this monumental achievement of a 2 loop box.
- Compact size fits easily onto pedalboards
- Features a BJF Buffer
- Three functions: Black, White, control tower
Call or click to order today!
- Power draw: 100mA
- Dimensions: 4.64 x 2.51 x 1.96 in.
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.