- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
One Control White Loop Flash 2-Channel Switcher Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52439 000000000 J52439000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The White Loop is a two loop true bypass looper. What separates the White Loop from many other similar products is the flash loop function. The White...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your versatility with this easy-to-use switcher.
The White Loop is a two loop true bypass looper. What separates the White Loop from many other similar products is the flash loop function. The White Loop has a green and red loop. One switch toggles between these two loops. The second switch bypasses both loops.
Different Uses - Explained
The White Loop is a two-loop true bypass switcher that allows guitarists to quickly toggle between two loops or bypass booth loops instantly. The left switch toggles between both loops and the right switch will bypass the entire pedal. This is a great tool if you want to have quick channel changing but don't want to buy a large switching system. Just like the Black Loop, two DC outs are included.
Amp Channel Switcher
In addition to doing loop switching, the White Loop can also do basic amp channel switching when you aren't using the loops. Simply run an instrument cable from the send or return of the white loop, depending on what amp you are using, and insert the cable into the amps foot-switch input.
The White Loop can also be used as an AB switch with a mute function. Simply plug one amp into RED Ch. SEND and the other amp into GREEN Ch. send at the left switch with toggle between both amps.
Tuner Output/Mute Switch
If you attach nothing to the output then the LOOP/OFF switch, then it will simply act as mute if you connect a tuner to the output so while muting you have the ability to tune your guitar and the tuner will be out of the way of your signal chain.
- Flash Loop Function:
- Left footswitch toggles between the two (Red & Green) loops.
- Right footswitch bypasses whole pedalboard
- Different Uses:
- AB Switch
- Amp Channel Switcher
- Tuner Output/Mute Switch
- 2x DC outputs to add extra power to your pedalboard
- The White Loop can be used without DC power, however the LEDs will not function.
Call or click to order today!
- Current draw: 4mA
- Size: 4.72 x 2.5 x 1.8 in. (120 x 65 x 46 mm)
- Weight: 7 oz / 200g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.