- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Series SVT-CL 2011 300W Tube Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- H72962 004000000 H72962004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed and assembled in the USA, the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL is built with premium components and construction that deliver true Ampeg tone. Premium ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) "Premium" hardly covers it.
Designed and assembled in the USA, the Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL is built with premium components and construction that deliver true Ampeg tone. Premium tubes, including "Winged C" tubes provide unmatched tone, and the classic Ampeg EQ offers flexibility and control with a 5-position selector. It's Ampeg's Heritage, but it's your gear . . .and has been for over 60 years.
- Made in USA
- Padded Input
- ¼" and Neutrik Speakon Outputs
- Complete Tube Protection
- User Bias Adjustment
- Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tube(s): 1 x 12AX7, 2x 12AU7
- Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position Selector
- Ultra High/Low: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Slave Output: Yes
- Perfect match for Heritage SVT-810E Cabinet
A gorgeous, powerful tribute to decades of dominance in bass tone. Get it now!
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 13
- Weight: 80 Pounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.