- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Super Fly Act 12W 2x3" Powered Extension Speaker Cabinet
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- L52259 004001000 L52259004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blackstar Super Fly Act turns your Super Fly into a powerful 24W stereo setup. Simply connect the supplied XLR cable, and you're ready to go.Alte...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Turn your Super Fly into a monster, portable stereo rig with this battery-powered cab.
The Blackstar Super Fly Act turns your Super Fly into a powerful 24W stereo setup. Simply connect the supplied XLR cable, and you're ready to go.
Alternatively, plug in a line level signal and use the Super Fly Act as a 12W battery-powered cabinet.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 12W
- Speakers: 2x3" custom
- Dual or split stereo when connected to Super Fly
- MP3/line input
- Tilt-back stand
- Battery or AC power
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.