- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GP-10GK Guitar Effects Processor
Condition 1 - Mint
- J08070 004000000 J08070004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that's affordable and easy to use. With a Ro...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Get the full range of modeling effects the GP-10 has to offer.
The new GP-10 puts a universe of amazing tones and tunings at your command, all in one compact processor that's affordable and easy to use. With a Roland GK-compatible pickup on your guitar, the GP-10 lets you transform your sound into numerous classic electric and acoustic guitar types, basses, and even analog-modeled synths, including the legendary Roland GR-300. Not stopping there, you have access to instant altered tunings, including popular open tunings, 12-string tones, and "down" tunings that are essential for today's ultra-heavy rock styles. The versatile GP-10 also functions as a full-featured multi-effects processor for both GK and normal pickups, giving you a huge selection of COSM amps and effects for live playing and studio recording. In addition, USB connectivity lets you capture GP-10 tones directly into your DAW, and you can even play computer-based soft synths from your axe with the GP-10's guitar-to-MIDI convertor!
Depending on your needs, the GP-10 is available by itself (GP-10S), or with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup and 13-pin cable included in the box (GP-10GK). If you already have a GK-3 on your guitar-or if you have an instrument such as the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster with a GK pickup built in-you'll want to choose the GP-10S. If you want to use the GP-10's modeling functions and you don't have a GK-3, the GP-10GK is the way to go. The GK-3 is quick and easy to install on your favorite electric guitar with no modification needed.
- Instant access to down tunings, open tunings, 12-string sounds, and your own custom tunings
- Instrument modeling powered by COSM technology, including conventional electric, acoustic, and bass guitars, plus sitar, banjo, fretless guitar, and others
- Analog guitar synthesizer modeling driven by real-time DSP allows you to play expressive, ultra-responsive synth tones
- Create totally new sounds by blending modeled and normal guitar tones together
- High-quality COSM amps and multi-effects derived from the GT-100
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input allows for use of amps and effects with any guitar
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- Available with or without a GK-3 Divided Pickup
- Play the GP-10 and another 13-pin GK device at the same time using the GKP-2 Parallel Cable (optional)
Pick it up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.