Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box CopperSound Pedals Daedalus Reverb Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box CopperSound Pedals Daedalus Reverb Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Mint$175.12
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Give your tone wings with this versatile reverb.
In its infancy, it was a simple one-knob reverb. Over several months, Daedalus grew its wings. The addition of the Depth knob was the first step. Then came an expression jack. This jack allows the user to insert any pedal into the decay of the reverb using a TRS Y cable (sold separately). The Blend knob was then added to give the user control over the amount of external effect being placed into the decay.
The Pre Amp is the “special sauce” here. It has the ability to add volume to whatever pedal is in the expression loop. Enough volume that the external pedal is almost as loud as the initial reverberated note. This can be very useful for swells and experimental players. The Pre Amp knob also adds volume to the decay and the length of the decay. Making it a dual purpose knob. The last thing left was to fine comb the wings. This was achieved by adding the Reverb II knob. This addition allows for two separate reverb levels of independent footswitches. Set one for shorter, traditional reverb sounds and the second for longer, drawn out reverb sounds. Both Reverb knobs work with the rest of the controls.
- REVERB – Controls the overall amount of reverb. Similar to a wet/dry mix knob, only the initial note is always heard.
- DEPTH – Controls the length of the reverb decay.
- BLEND – Determines how much of the external pedal, that’s inserted into the FX is heard.
- REVERB II – Controls the overall amount of reverb when the right footswitch is engaged.
- PRE AMP – Increases the size of the reverb even further. Also, gives extra volume to any effect that’s placed in the FX loop.
- EXPRESSION (FX LOOP) – Plug in a TRS splitter cable to place any effect into the decay of the reverb. With a volume pedal in the loop, the treadle now controls the reverb knob. The reverb knob setting now becomes the treadle toe down position. TIP = Send, RING = Return
Call or click to order today!
Daedalus Reverb Effects Pedal Specifications:
9V – Standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm center negative power supply. Daedalus has internal polarity protection. 9 VOLT MAX.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.