- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Breakdown Overdrive Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L53092 004000000 L53092004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rewind to 1968. A guitar god used this pedal to record his first album, and the entire planet went nuts. Inexplicably, the pedal then disappeared — u...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Build up your tone by breaking it down.
Rewind to 1968. A guitar god used this pedal to record his first album, and the entire planet went nuts. Inexplicably, the pedal then disappeared — until now.
Danelectro has resurrected it with The Breakdown, this awesome, incredibly organic-sounding pedal. The 6-position “Break Up” control takes your guitar signal and slams the front of your amp with increasing punch. Positions 1 through 3 are ear-friendly and have “always on” potential. Positions 4 through 6 grab you and knock you back in the most pleasant way.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.